INDEVA® electronic manipulators for automotive battery handling
Scaglia Indeva has an extensive range of solutions for improving lifting and battery handling within the automotive industry. Whether you’re a car battery manufacturer, or a vehicle manufacturer fitting batteries into finished vehicles, our electronic manipulators can lift materials weighing up to around 300kg and offer a wide range of benefits.
Our Liftronic® Series of Intelligent Devices for Handling, called INDEVAs, are revolutionary electronic manipulators, equipped with an advanced electronic control system. Automatically balancing and sensing the load weight, these electronic manipulators adjust the balance if the weight changes. The range includes Liftronic® Pro, Air, Easy, and Mobile and benefits include:
- Allowing the operator to handle loads with varying weights or sizes without interrupting handling operations to adjust load settings
- The innovative float mode function gives high precision in load placing
- The state-of-the-art safety devices protect against the load falling either by accident or power failure
- Operators are required to use minimal exertion when using the equipment, significantly reducing manual material handling-related injuries, such as musculoskeletal disorders and other workplace strains
- Intelligent devices for handling are ideal for companies who wish to improve productivity, ergonomics and safety in the workplace.
We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of these state-of-the-art industrial manipulators and we can provide bespoke battery handling solutions across the automotive industry.
Our large range of manipulators can be supplied with different supports and countless types of custom-made lifting tools, which means we can design a complete system to meet your exact requirements.
Why not give us a call today on 01246 252333 and we will be happy to provide you with the perfect battery handling solution to meet your requirements.