Scaglia Indeva is set to exhibit at Advanced Engineering 2021 next month, demonstrating the Liftronic® Series.
Advanced Engineering is the UK’s leading advanced manufacturing and supply chain event. Hosted annually, it offers the opportunity to meet, network, and discover the latest technologies, spanning design, test, measurement, inspection, production, and assembly. We’re honoured to be showcasing our lifting devices at this year’s show, demonstrating how they can offer the ultimate solutions in material handling for a vast range of applications and industries.
Experience a hands-on demonstration with Scaglia Indeva on Stand H40
Visitors who are looking for the best in industrial handling solutions can visit our stand to experience a hands-on demonstration of the Liftronic® Series and the Liftronic® Mobile device.
Some of the key features of our Liftronic® Series include:
- Advanced health and safety: The design and manufacture of our industrial manipulators improve ergonomics, making it safe and easy to lift and transport loads of varying weights and sizes.
- Precision placement: Our industrial manipulators provide unsurpassed precision in load placement, with intelligent control making them faster, more reactive and sensitive to even the smallest of movements.
- Bespoke end tools: Our lifting equipment can be designed to meet any load handling and lifting task, regardless of industry, for loads up to around 300kg.
- A float control mode: The unique float control mode enables the operator to have full control with both hands placed on the load without the need to press buttons or use handles, giving operators a greater freedom of movement and allowing for more natural lifting and handling.
- Auto-balancing: All of our manipulators automatically and continually sense the weight of the load and instantly balance it.
We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art industrial manipulators and we can provide bespoke material handling solutions across a wide range of industries. We’re looking forward to joining other innovative companies at Advanced Engineering 2021 and we hope to see you there.
Taking place on 3rd and 4th November 2021 at the NEC, Birmingham, Scaglia Indeva can be found on Stand H40.